Some type of payslip software is absolutely essentially for small businesses to successfully manage all their payroll and reporting requirements. Whether it’s attached to a paper check or part of a direct deposit system, the payslip (also known as the paystub) typically includes information that goes beyond single pay period calculations. Sure, this information an important tool to communicate to your employees where the difference between their gross income and take-home pay is going with this particular paycheck. But even more than they often tell their employers, workers are often trying to effectively manage their own end-of-year tax liability—potentially in the face of big changes to their household status.
Even so, helping employees with their financial planning isn’t the only reason small businesses need to think about payslip software. In addition to paycheck calculations and tax liability deposits, effective payroll solutions save, aggregate, and transfer critical payroll information to quarterly and annual tax returns. Moreover, this software needs to be able to process and report many of these same payroll and tax withholding calculations for state and even local governments.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
|Price $79 Order Here!|
Versatile Payslip Software Options from AMS
What information, precisely, do you want included on your payslip? What do you want the format and presentation to look like? Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) has Payroll Software that includes support for more than 30 different check types, as well as direct deposit payroll. It also offers both Live and After-The-Fact payroll processing. Indeed, we serve small business clients that need to stay current on their payroll tax deposits and reporting requirements. We also serve farmers, household employers, and other entities that may have been inclined to avoid this payroll information at first.
But this is just the beginning of our payslip software. Check out some of the other features that have made AMS Payroll so popular:
- Excellent for meeting all small business payroll software.
- Automatically calculate federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- Includes the ability to magnetically/electronically file 941, 944, and 940 forms as well as state quarterly returns.
- Supports Federal payroll forms such as the 941, 940, 943, 944 and 1040 Sch H. See complete forms list.
- Includes SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia See complete forms list.
- Up to 40 User Defined Fields for deductions/additions.
AMS Payroll Software Module Pricing
|AMS Payroll Software|
|Price $129 Order Now|
More Software Features from AMS
- Software Generated Forms and MICR Checks: With Software Generated Forms, any type of laser printer, and the special magnetic toner, your business can print its own MICR paychecks. As a bonus, you’ll also be able to print your own blank supplemental tax forms.
- Comprehensive E-File Solutions: AMS Payroll already includes the ability to magnetically/electronically file Form 941 for your quarterly federal tax return, as well as quarterly state returns. For the rest of your annual filing returns, you’ll need one of our solutions for E-File Software.
- Other Form Filing Modules: Forms Filer Plus has all kinds of extra filing support for late filings, extensions, and certain other forms. You can also get supplemental filing software modules for Form 1095/ACA filing requirements and Form 1042-S/Foreign Person’s U.S. Income Withholding.
Ready to get started? Buy your AMS software directly through our website. Still have questions? Download our free demo, or talk to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.