Employers of household workers must account for the compensation and tax filing requirements of their employees. Though not immediately apparent, those running residential businesses or employing household employees have separate end-of-year tax forms from other industries. This is true of the CT W3. Rather than filling out the general form, household employers must fill out the CT W3 HHE—the Connecticut Annual Reconciliation of Withholding for Household Employers. This form requires the total Connecticut wages reported during the calendar year, as well as W2s for each employee.
If you are seeking support for Connecticut tax and wage reporting, Advanced Micro Solutions has the answer. Our software will deliver the customized, state-specific solutions you need to streamline your accounting processes, regardless of industry. We provide a range of products designed to target common reporting problems, and our software is equipped with the Connecticut-specific form support you need.
Our products deliver the support you need, regardless of industry. Connecticut’s tax code is notoriously complex, but our provided range of CT-specific form support will tackle even your biggest wage reporting struggles. See below for our complete list of offerings.
Available on both AMS Payroll and our Forms Filer Plus—
- 941; Quarterly Reconciliation of Withholding
- UC-2; Contribution Return
- UC-5A; Quarterly Earnings Report
- UC-5B; Quarterly Earnings Report Continuation
- CT-W3; Annual Reconciliation of Withholding
Available only on Forms Filer Plus—
- CT-W3 HHE; Connecticut Annual Reconciliation of Withholding for Household Employers
- CT UC-2MAG; Magnetic Payment Voucher
- CT-841 HHE; Connecticut Reconciliation of Withholding for Household Employers
- Reg 1; Application for Tax Registration Number
- UC-1A; Report for Unemployment Compensation
- W-4; Employees Withholding Certificate
- 1096; Annual Summary/Transmittal of Info Returns
- 8109; W/H Tax Payment for Non-Payroll Amounts
Though the CT W3 HHE is only hosted on the Forms Filer Plus, we recommend integrating it with your payroll system by also purchasing AMS Payroll. Easy back-end data management throughout the year will simplify your end-of-year reporting. However, if you are simply interested in a forms filer for support, the Forms Filer Plus is a wonderful option.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
|Price $79 Order Here!|
Our Range of Products
In addition to providing a complete payroll software and a comprehensive forms filer, AMS offers several important products. Our required platform, a W2/1099 filer, is a simple but effective way to expedite the most common filings. From there, customers can choose the products to fit their needs. For our full list of offerings, see below.
- W2- 1099 Software—$79
- Payroll Software—$129
- Software-Generated Forms—$79
- E-File Direct—$149
- Affordable Care Act Filer—$79
- Forms Filer Plus—$49
Try Us on for Size
As a business, we recognize the importance of making educated, informed purchases. We want our customers to be satisfied with the product they receive. That is why we provide a free, downloadable demo of our software. Use this opportunity to take our product for a test drive. If you have additional questions, call our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099. The CT W3 HHE is no match for our powerful products.