As with most states, Missouri requires its employers to submit a 941. Form MO-941 is a quarterly report of wages paid to employees and withholdings made by employers. In filing this form, the state can reconcile wages and withholdings, as well as process tax payments. All employers who pay wages to employees and withhold taxes must file Form MO-941. Luckily, the form is short and straightforward—that is, if you have the necessary data on-hand. That’s where AMS can help.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
AMS Payroll for Convenient Form MO-941 Completion
Form MO-941 requires withholding and tax information—data created in every standard payroll process. However, few payroll products include the data management tools necessary to properly apply this information come reporting time. AMS Payroll Software ($134) is different.
This software can do it all. The product’s back-end data management tools can export data to a variety of sources, including QuickBooks General Journal and Tab-Delimited Text Files. This means you can easily complete Form MO-941; in entering essential employee and payroll information—full names, SSNs, and gross wages—then building data over the fiscal quarter, you can conveniently fill out all required forms.
See below for additional software features included with AMS Payroll.
- Imports data from QuickBooks, Excel, PeachTree, and Tab-Delimited Text Files
- Print checks individually or by date range
- Creates an SSN Verification file
- Easy Payer and Employee Setup
- Automatic saving feature ensures data is never lost
- SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia,
- Support for end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing
Getting the Missouri Support You Need
If you’re actively searching for Form MO-941 support, you’re likely in need of additional, Missouri-specific aid. Advanced Micro Solutions is proud to host several state-specific forms on two of our most popular add-on products: AMS Payroll and our Forms Filer Plus ($54). All are available on the Forms Filer Plus, and two popular forms are included with AMS Payroll.
Included on both AMS Payroll and our Forms Filer Plus—
- DES-4; Quarterly Wage and Contribution Report
- 941; Return of Income Taxes Withheld
Available only with Forms Filer Plus ($54)—
- Supplemental; Wage Report Continuation Sheet
- W-3; Transmittal Wage & Tax Statement
- KC-RD-110; Return of Earnings Withheld
- W-4; Employee’s W/H Allowance Certificate
- DES-4A; Contribution & Wage Adjustment Report
If you would like support for both Form MO-941 and W-3, you can purchase both products. Our software works on a modular system, meaning all products are compatible with one another. The Forms Filer Plus and AMS Payroll will work concomitantly to finish your quarterly and yearly filing quickly and easily.
Our Software Products
If you want more than a payroll solution, you’re in luck—we have a line of products designed to streamline your accounting processes. Below, we have included our full catalogue and corresponding costs.
- W2- 1099 Software
- Payroll Software
- Software-Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- Forms Filer Plus
If you have any questions, call our Sales and Information Team at 800-536-1099. No matter your accounting needs, AMS has a solution.