Reporting your Kentucky Unemployment Insurance can take a lot of time, and if you’re unsure what this tax is, you’re not alone. This federal-state program is jointly financed through Federal and state employer payroll taxes. Put simply if your employee wages total $1,500 or more in any quarter of the calendar year, or if you have had one employee work for twenty weeks in a calendar year, you must pay unemployment insurance. Kentucky determines its own state unemployment insurance tax rates, which are then remitted on a schedule determined by the employer’s withholding totals. Now sure where to start? Check out this portal provided by the Kentucky Career Center.
If you are a business owner or accountant struggling to fill out and meet your Kentucky Unemployment Insurance deadlines, we have a smart, simple solution. Advanced Micro Solutions offers a comprehensive and versatile wage reporting software perfect for filing Kentucky Unemployment Insurance. Whether your needs are restricted to this one tax or if you would like support for additional Federal and state forms, AMS has the product for you.
State-Driven Forms Filing for Kentucky Unemployment Insurance
AMS offers support for a range of state-specific forms. Our Kentucky forms are available on AMS Payroll and the Forms Filer Plus. See below for the full list of offerings.
- UI-3; Quarterly Wage & Tax Report
- Supplemental; Wage Listing
- K-1E; Quarterly W/H Worksheet—E-Filers
- K-3E; Annual W/H Worksheet—E-Filers
- K-1; Quarterly W/H Worksheet
- K-3; Annual W/H Worksheet
AMS Payroll is Perfect for UI Reporting
If you are seeking aid with Kentucky Unemployment Insurance for employers, you are likely in need of a compressive payroll system. We can provide that. As noted above, all our Kentucky-specific forms are available on AMS Payroll. However, this product does more than aid with wage reporting forms. Below are a few of this software’s helpful features:
- Data Management and Support—Our data management tools provide support for end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing. Easy data entry options facilitate the tactile experience of handling actual forms, and data can be imported from a variety of sources.
- Payroll Reporting—In addition to providing tools for several Kentucky state forms, our software supports Federal payroll forms, including the 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1040 SchH.
- Check Printing Features—AMS Payroll offers check printing support for over 30 types of checks, as well as direct deposit processing. You can print checks individually or by date range.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
|Price $79 Order Here!|
Get Started with AMS
Interested in our software? Take us for a test drive. AMS Payroll is available as a free, downloadable demo, perfect for checking out our user-friendly interface and additional tools. If you love our software, you may be interested in our additional products. We have an extensive catalogue of tools you, as a business owner or accountant, may need, including a W-2/1099 Forms Filer, E-File Direct, and an Affordable Care Act Filer.
If you have any questions, please call our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099. Ready to make the purchase? You can buy our software at any time and from anywhere. Advanced Micro Solutions has the product to streamline your Kentucky Unemployment Insurance reporting—what are you waiting for? Download our demo today and see just how effective a payroll and accounting software can be.