We understand that calculating payroll is a time-consuming process. We also understand that annual, quarterly, and monthly tax calculations can add additional stress. With Advanced Micro Solutions, your software can provide support for both processes. Our modular approach to software and generous payroll program inclusions means your software can be custom-tailored to your specific needs. If your Michigan payroll process is in need of an upgrade, you’ll want to learn about the advantages of our software. It all starts with our powerful and versatile platform software.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
AMS Payroll is a Comprehensive Solution
One of our most popular products, AMS Payroll Software ($134) has everything you could want in a Michigan payroll solution. The software includes processing tools for federal, state, and local taxes, support for quarterly and end-of-year reporting, and several automated data calculations. It can perform basic payroll tasks—such as printing client letters and generating payroll reports—and aid in your Michigan electronic filing process. See below for additional AMS Payroll features.
What AMS Payroll Has to Offer
- Necessary Convenience—We offer unmatched flexibility when it comes to data import and export processes. AMS Payroll can export data to a Tab Delimited tax file and QuickBooks General Journal. We can also import data from a variety of sources, including QuickBooks, PeachTree, Excel, and Tab Delimited Text files. Users can also create up to forty user-defined fields to allocate deductions and additions.
- Multiple Payment Options—AMS Payroll supports both direct deposit processing and check printing. We offer printing support for over thirty types of check, and the software can print individual or by date range. Setting up default check information is fast and easy.
- Data Management and Support—This feature is essential for those wanting to combine Michigan payroll and reporting processes. Our data management tools support end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing.
- Additional Payroll Reporting—Our payroll software stands out from the rest for several reasons. However, we are proudest of our ability to support federal payroll forms, including the 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1940 SchH. We also include necessary SUI forms to easily record disbursements, state, and federal tax deposit information. This is more than a standard Michigan paycheck calculator.
- State–Specific Support—AMS Payroll can help you complete a range of Michigan-specific forms. This includes UIA 1028, Form 1020, and Form 1017. If you want additional Michigan support, check out our Forms Filer Plus ($54).
Not Sure if AMS is Right for You? Test us Out
All business purchases should be informed and well-researched. However, making a Michigan payroll switch imposes an additional set of requirements. You will likely use this software every day you conduct business. You want it to be perfect. To help make your decision process a bit easier, we have made our payroll software available in the form of a free, downloadable demo. This allows you to see exactly how our product can streamline your current system. We also have phenomenal 1099 Software if you are dealing with multiple contractors.
If you have any questions, give our Sales and Information team a call at 800-536-1099 or check our Client Testimonials page. Michigan payroll is easier and more effective with AMS.