If you’re a small business, finding the perfect payroll system is an essential step toward efficiency. Whether you’re just getting off the ground or looking for a cost-effective way to modernize, a Nevada payroll software is the best way to take a step forward. By upgrading your system, you ensure fast, accurate, and efficient payroll calculations, but you will also save time in monthly, quarterly, and annual tax and wage reporting. Finding a good Nevada payroll software isn’t easy, but it is essential for most businesses.
AMS is here to simplify your search for the perfect product. AMS Payroll ($129), one of our most popular tools, is an excellent option for Nevada small businesses. In addition to performing standard payroll processes, the software can aid in form preparation and electronic filing. If you’re not sure this is the solution you need, try our free demo software. For more information about this popular and cost-effective product, read on.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
|Price $79 Order Here!|
Nevada Payroll is More Efficient with AMS
- Check-Printing Features—AMS Payroll is, first and foremost, a payroll software solution. This tool supports over thirty types of checks and can facilitate direct deposit processing. Users can print checks individually and by date range, and selecting your default settings is quick and easy. This adds additional convenience to your Nevada payroll.
- Maximum Customization—Payroll software is only as effective as it is customizable. We understand that not every product will work for every business. However, our tool allows for up to forty user-defined fields, providing employers the ability to allocate deductions and additions with ease. The software can also be customized through the purchase of modular add-on products.
- Data Management—AMS Payroll is the perfect support product for quarterly and end-of-year reporting. Our data management tools assist users through tax form preparation and electronic filing, and our automatic saving feature ensures your work is never lost.
- Easy Payroll Reporting—If you’re investing in a new payroll software, you need a tool to help with reporting. Our software supports federal and state payroll forms, including 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1040SchH. Users can electronically file through the software or export information to electronically file elsewhere.
- Uncompromised Convenience—Our software will conform to whichever Nevada payroll function you need. The software will export data to tab-delimited text files and QuickBooks Genera Journal, which ensures maximum convenience when moving information between platforms. Users can import data from a variety of sources and display state and federal tax liabilities for fast and easy reference.
How We Work
AMS utilizes a modular structure, which means customers pay only for the services and tools they need to use. This prevents overspending by small businesses and allows us to offer a wider selection of options. See below for our full catalogue.
- W2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)—$79
- Payroll Software—$129
- Software-Generated Forms—$79
- E-File Direct—$149
- Affordable Care Act Filer—$79
- Forms Filer Plus—$49
Whether you need support for the Nevada Modified Business Tax Form, Unemployment Insurance, or the Employer’s Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report, we can help. Nevada Payroll shouldn’t be complicated.