If sometimes seems like small business owners can’t catch a break. Between running the business, hiring employees, and doing the accounting, most don’t have time to sit down and process payroll. To that end, most automatic and semi-automated payroll programs are not at an accessible price-point for most businesses. The solution is visible, but it is not within reach.
Advanced Micro Solutions aims to change that with our AMS Payroll software at $129. This is the North Dakota payroll software you’ve been looking for – semi-automated, user-friendly, and intuitive. The program will automatically calculate taxes, print checks, and store your information for monthly, quarterly, and end-of-year reporting. Here’s how we do it.
More About AMS Payroll
- Wage Delivery Options – While we tout our software’s ability to help with tax and wage information, it is, first and foremost, payroll software. Integral to payroll systems is the ability to calculate and distribute wages. AMS Payroll supports over thirty types of checks and can facilitate direct deposit processing. Users can print checks individually and by date range, and selecting default settings is quick and easy.
- Data Management and Support – While most employers invest in payroll software to ease, well, payroll problems, this product also helps with monthly, quarterly, and end-of-year tax and wage reporting. The data management tool assists users in form preparation and electronic filing. This payroll reporting feature is designed to save time and stress, and users can easily complete forms from generated data. Our software supports federal and state payroll forms, including 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1040SchH.
- Opportunities to Customize – We understand that not every product will work for every business, but we do what we can to ensure our software works for you. AMS Payroll allows for up to forty user-defined fields, providing employers the ability to easily allocate deductions and additions.
- Near-Luxury Convenience – Our program provides every North Dakota payroll software function you need. From exporting data to tab-delimited text files and QuickBooks General Journal to the various data import options, we make filing and reporting as easy as possible.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
|Price $79 Order Here!|
Supported State-Specific Forms
A tax and wage software is only as useful as the forms it supports. AMS strives to include the most popular and requested state-specific forms, allowing employers to easily transfer data from the software. We support four major North Dakota forms.
Available on both AMS Payroll and Forms Filer Plus –
- UC-303; Contribution and Wage Report
- Supplemental; Wage Listing
- Form 306; Income Tax Withholding Return
Available only on Forms Filer Plus –
- Form 307; Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statement
How We Work
If you need a North Dakota payroll software that works for you, look no further than AMS. We operate on a modular system, which means users purchase the add-on products they need. This results in a fully customized accounting software without the cost of a personalized product. If you’re interested in a new North Dakota payroll software, you may also be interested in our suite of products.
- W2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)—$79
- Payroll Software—$129
- Software-Generated Forms—$79
- E-File Direct—$149
- Affordable Care Act Filer—$79
- Forms Filer Plus—$49