We understand that calculating payroll is a time-consuming process. We also understand that annual and quarterly tax calculations can add to the stress of business owners and accountants alike. With Advanced Micro Solutions, you’ll have software that provides support for both processes. No matter your needs, we have the personalized product necessary to fast-track your PA payroll operations.
Our modular approach to payroll and tax support means your software will be custom-tailored to your specific needs. Our W2/1099 Forms Filer ($79), the required platform, will aid with basic tax forms. However, if you want payroll support and aid with more complex tax forms and calculations, we have the product you need.
Philadelphia business owners and employees alike have experienced several changes to the wage tax in the past few years. The most recent rage, put in motion in July of 2017, reduced the wage tax, as well as the earning tax, net profits tax, and school income tax. If you need help navigating these changes and new calculations, AMS can help.
Our Payroll Software Offerings
AMS Payroll includes a variety of features perfect for your PA payroll processing. Whether you need W-2 filing support or a check-printing aid, we have it all. Below is a list of features provided in our payroll software:
- Imports data from QuickBooks, Excel, PeachTree, and Tab-Delimited Text Files
- Exports data to a Tab-Delimited Text File and/or QuickBooks General Journal
- Print checks individually or by date range
- Creates an SSN Verification file
- Easy Payer and Employee Setup
- Automatic saving feature ensures data is never lost
- Support for end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing
AMS Payroll Supports Pennsylvania Tax Forms
The following Pennsylvania tax forms are supported by our AMS Payroll software:
- Quarterly Return of Withholding Tax (W-3)
- W-2 Transmittal (1667)
- Report for Unemployment Compensation (UC-2)
- Quarterly Report of Employee Wages (UC-2A)
If you need additional filing support, such as with your Philadelphia annual reconciliation of employer wage tax form, you may want to consider purchasing our Forms Filer Plus ($49). This program works in conjunction with our other product offerings to streamline your tax reporting and PA payroll processes. The following forms are supported by our Forms Filer Plus:
- Employment and Business Changes (UC-2B)
- Corrected Wages Paid to Employees (UC-2AX)
- Correction of Unemployment Compensation (UC-2X)
- Deposit Statement of Withholding Tax (501)
- W-1 Transmittal (1667)
- Annual Reconciliation of Wage Tax (Philadelphia)
- Quarterly Reconciliation of Local Services Tax (LST)
Whether you need support for your Philadelphia annual reconciliation of employer wage tax or something a bit simpler, AMS has the PA payroll and tax support you want and need in a software.
W2 - 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
|Price $79 Order Here!|
Still Unsure? Take Us for a Test Drive
We want you to make an educated and informed purchase. To ensure our customers are satisfied with the product they receive, we provide a free, downloadable demo of our payroll software. Take us for a spin before you buy, and if you have any questions, please call our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099. No matter your PA payroll needs, AMS has your back.