Welcome visitor. You can login or create an account.

Where Do I Input Data Form 1042-S

As of 2016, the 1042-S Filer is a module that can be added to the W2/1099 Forms Filer (base software that is required). The 1042-T will be in the 1042-S filer since it is the required transmittal form for the 1042-S.

The 1042-S was originally, and is still part of the 2015 W2/1099 Forms module (which is required) and the 1042-T is in the Forms Filer Plus module. Please call our Sales Department, 800-536-1099 to purchase the product.

The 1042-S can be found in the W2/1099 Forms Menu.

  • From the 1099-Etc Main Menu, select Module>W-2/1099 Forms Filer.
  • Then select the Payer and click OK.
  • At the Forms Menu, select Form>Other Forms>1042S.
best live chat