Data in the W-2/1099 Forms Filer Module can be exported into a file format that can be opened in Excel through Utilities>Export Database to Text File.
- From the Main Menu, select Module>W-2/1099 Forms Menu.
- Next select the Payer and click OK.
- Highlight Form and select the Form Type.
- On the Form Entry screen, select Utilities>Export Database to Text File>Export Tab Delimited File for Excel.
- Follow the prompts to create the file. Make sure to note the location and the file name that you chose so that you can locate the file.