Eliminate the cost of expensive 1099 and W-2 forms with our E-File Software. Consider the time savings, material savings and convenience of not having to load special forms into your printer. Eliminate the expense of ordering too many forms or the inconvenience of running out with our e-file software – E-File Direct. Our e-file software, E-File Direct, has options make your 1099 and W-2 processing fast, efficient, and less expensive. 1099-Etc provides two different electronic filing options, E-File Direct and E-File Services. E-File Direct is an e-file payroll software with a flat fee and an unlimited number of forms can be electronically filed by uploading the data via the internet to the IRS/SSA websites. E-File Services is also an e-file software for payroll that charges a fee per form and the forms are electronically filed via a third party vendor.
E-File Direct is a powerful e-file software for payroll that produces the required files for filing 1099 and W-2 forms with the IRS and SSA. E-File Direct creates a file in the IRS/SSA required formats for electronic filing, which is then transmitted via the internet (using the IRS “FIRE” system or the SSA “BSO”/”ACCUWAGE” system).
- Produces required W-2 and 1099 files for the IRS/SSA.
- Creates files in the program’s directory.
- Can verify, view and print files.
- Creates state W-2 files for all states that require electronic filing.
Note: Please see important information about E-File Direct here.
|Price $149 ORDER NOW|
E-File Services allows the user to electronically file their W-2s and 1099s via a third-party vendor. AMS is working with a specialist third-party provider who has built a state-of-the-art solution with which 1099-Etc is integrated. There are different levels of E-File Services available. Each is designed to allow the user the ability to customize their E-File Services for their own unique time and budget requirements.
- E-Filing Only to the IRS/SSA/States: Electronically files forms with the government. The user doesn’t have to submit paper forms to the government. The user is responsible only for mailing the recipient copies to the employees.
- Forms Mailed to the Recipient Only: Prints and mails recipient copies directly to the employees. The user is responsible for filing the information with the government.
- Both E-File and Recipient Mailing: Files forms with the government as well as prints and mails recipient copies directly to the employees. With this option, the user isn’t responsible for printing government or recipient forms, stuffing envelopes, or postage.
- Payer File Copy and Recipient Mailing: Prints and bulk-mails (shipping charges apply) the Payer/Employer copies to the payer/employer. The Recipient copies are printed and mailed as well. The user is responsible for filing the information with the government.
E-File Services charges are based on volume pricing. [Credit Card required at the time of submission ] [W-2/1099 Forms Filer Required]
- Software Generated Forms supports Windows compatible printers (virtually all brands and models of laser printers). However, for faster printing, we have found that USB printers are faster than parallel printers.
- The W‑2 and W‑3 Copy A forms can also be printed on blank paper with virtually any Windows compatible printer and Software Generated Forms.
- AMS Payroll will export the data to the W-2/1099 Forms Filer with just a few simple clicks.
- Our 1099 E-File Software can get you started and take your business a long way.