W-2/1099 Forms Filer is the primary software program that allows AMS clients to choose modular software that’s tailored to all their W-2, 1099, and payroll management needs. No matter what employee, contractor, tax, and payroll services you’re looking for, our W-2 software is up to the challenge.
W-2/1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
Essential Features from AMS
- Data Entry: Manual data entry and importing occurs directly on the tax forms, including a Common Payee File that eliminates duplicate entry and lost files. Supports up to 99,999 employees/recipients per payer.
- Printing: Easy form alignment on pre-printed and software-generated tax forms.
- 1099/W-2 Reports: Print tables and worksheets for both mailed forms and encrypted files for secure electronic records. Reports and forms can be reliably printed in large batches when needed.
- Supporting Features: Free network installation and multiple PC installation with site license. Offers support for up to 1,999 payers/employers.
W-2 Software Companions
Our W-2 software can be tied to any number of add-on software services for comprehensive tax and payroll accounting solutions. Through sensible product pricing and third-party software services, it’s easy for any company or tax accounting business to implement a data management solution that is both cost- and time-effective. Whether you’re an in-house accountant, payroll specialist, or small business owner, any of these tools can help improve your process.
- Additional Forms Filers: Beyond basic W-2 forms filing, our Forms Filer Plus offers support for federal and state unemployment forms, as well as other 94x filing forms. Likewise, our ACA Filer will make sure your business isn’t thrown for a loop by the new Affordable Care Act reporting requirements. These products cost $49 and $79, respectively. Finally, while certain federal forms are prohibited, our Software Generated Forms will largely eliminate the need to visit the local IRS office or to wait on tax forms to arrive in the mail. In fact, for companies that have no 1099 filing requirements, all your tax forms may be software generated. This product costs $79.
- Tax Filing Solutions: For businesses looking to e-file their tax returns in addition to managing the forms themselves, AMS offers to two distinct tax filing options. Our E-File Direct software enables you to electronically file an unlimited number of forms for a flat fee of $149. This includes your federal IRS and SSA filing requirements, as well as state W-2 filing for those states that mandate businesses file electronically. Alternately, E-File Services connects businesses with third-party software vendors that can e-file your taxes based on per-form filing fees. Basic federal electronic filing can cost less than $.50 per form, while more complex 94x forms may cost several dollars per form.
- Payroll Software: Our W-2 software is defined by the convenience and automation of data entry that occurs directly on the relevant tax forms. The AMS Payroll Software offers the increased versatility needed to support more than 30 different types of checks, as well as direct deposit. In fact, with 40 User Defined Fields, you can build a truly custom payroll solution that integrates 401k, health insurance, and other deductions/additions with your W-2 filing requirements. This module costs $134.
W2 – 1099 Forms Filer Pricing
|AMS W2 & 1099 Software|
W-2 Software for Small Business Owners and Employees
If you work as a payroll manager or small business owner, W-2 and 1099 filing comprise just a small part of your responsibilities. We understand the hassles of these positions. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible, especially during busy filing seasons. AMS provides easy-to-use and knowledgeable customer support year-round. Whether you need tech support, have a question about your software, or need tax advice, we can help. Our live chat feature is especially helpful during filing season, and we provide reliable email communications for broader, more complex questions. No matter your needs, we’re the best tax filing software for your business.