How do you enter the prior year-to-date FUTA and SUTA information?

You can enter credit wages for FUTA/SUTA by enabling certain Preferences. 

  • First, open the client in AMS Payroll. At the AMS Payroll Menu select Payer>Payer Edit>Preferences. Other,  4. Use Alternate SUTA Code and then select OK.  
  • Next, at the AMS Payroll Menu select Input, highlight an Employee, and click Edit>Status Information. On the Status Information screen in the bottom right corner, enter the FICA/FUTA Credit Wages. To enter the Credit SUTA Wages, click Optional Information. On the Optional Information screen, enter the SUTA Credit Wages (located in the middle of the screen under Alternate SUTA Code), the Effective Date, and the State Code. Click OK.  


Contact Information

  • Address
    Advanced Micro Solutions, Inc
    1709 South State Street
    Edmond, OK 73013-3633
  • Email
  • Phone
    Sales and Non-technical Information
    (800) 536-1099

    Customer and Technical Support
    (405) 340-0697
  • FAX
    Orders and Registration
    (800) 519-1174

    Software Technical Support
    (800) 578-1780

Nelco, When Company Counts

AMS recommends Nelco for all your laser tax form needs.

All Contents Copyright ©2000 - ©2014 Advanced Micro Solutions Inc