How do I setup an employee that works in one state and lives in another?

You will need to setup an Alternate SUTA State for this employee.  First, you will need to setup up both states.  At the AMS Payroll Menu select Payer>Payer Edit>State/Local.  In this example State "A" is the state they live in and State "B" is the state they work in. Enter the information for state "A" , click New and enter the information for State "B"  and click OK. At the AMS Payroll Menu, select Payer>Payer Edit>Preferences a checkmark in the Miscellaneous section, #4. Use Alternate SUTA State and click OK. Click Input> highlight the employee>Edit>Optional Information. You should now be on the employee's Optional Information screen. The middle of the screen contains an Alternate SUTA State section. Enter in the Effective Date, the (SUTA) State Code (in this case, B00), Credit Wages if needed, and then click OK

Contact Information

  • Address
    Advanced Micro Solutions, Inc
    1709 South State Street
    Edmond, OK 73013-3633
  • Email
  • Phone
    Sales and Non-technical Information
    (800) 536-1099

    Customer and Technical Support
    (405) 340-0697
  • FAX
    Orders and Registration
    (800) 519-1174

    Software Technical Support
    (800) 578-1780

Nelco, When Company Counts

AMS recommends Nelco for all your laser tax form needs.

All Contents Copyright ©2000 - ©2014 Advanced Micro Solutions Inc