How do you transfer data from a W-2 to a W-2C?

Yes, you can transfer data from W-2 to W-2C forms.  You can even designate whether the data is the Previous or the Corrected information. 

  • First open the client in the W-2/1099 Forms Filer Menu and select Form>W-2/W-3 Forms>W-2
  • On the W-2 Form Entry screen, select Transfer and follow the prompts to tranfer the data to the W-2C form. 


Contact Information

  • Address
    Advanced Micro Solutions, Inc
    1709 South State Street
    Edmond, OK 73013-3633
  • Email
  • Phone
    Sales and Non-technical Information
    (800) 536-1099

    Customer and Technical Support
    (405) 340-0697
  • FAX
    Orders and Registration
    (800) 519-1174

    Software Technical Support
    (800) 578-1780

Nelco, When Company Counts

AMS recommends Nelco for all your laser tax form needs.

All Contents Copyright ©2000 - ©2014 Advanced Micro Solutions Inc